Have you thought about a free source of consultancy advice – your clients?
A programme we are just finishing has provided the following insights:
- Attributes which clients think determine a strong provider
- Attributes which clients think can distinguish a provider from others
- Attributes which provide added value
- The activities which have the strongest impact on the clients’ market position
- Specific ideas from clients for improving market position and performance on the things which matter most
Of course, many firms ignore this “stuff” or just guess – or pay consultants to guess. And so many “branding” and positioning efforts fail. To reduce the risk, its worth considering asking those who pay for what you do…